Monday, September 5, 2011

The Joy

                                              My king is a one huge king.
                                                          






         I went on my missions trip with Youth Works in Pittsburgh PA this year 2011.
  Let me tell you God work with me. I got to see that there is more people in this world then just us and they need us. There was much poverty there in the town it was like a movie but in real life it was so cool to see it but then help the community. When I went I thought I was going to help with kids because I am with kids most of the time and I LOVE kids. But I found out I was going to be helping with more mitereal things the whole week. I wanted to do some but not all. The things we did was help at an old museum with hard cleaning up with masks on and glasses. Also helping in a elderly home hanging out with them. Then Painting a apartment. One of the things thought was really cool was when we where at the apartment. We went out and took a break and there was kids playing outside. Now when I left to go on this missions trip, I was determined to talk to somebody I didn't know about God. Well I had that chance my two friends and I talk to a young girl and two other boys about God. And let me tell you! It is wayyy harder then I thought it would be. It was so wonderful though knowing that I did what I was going there to do. And also helping people in need. 
                                         
                                       Here are some pictures of my missions trip. :) 

                                   



                                   


















                                                                       
                                                            Loved the staff!

                                                I love all of my youth leaders!

This is a church in Chicago. It has escalators and it has more then ten thousand windows in the whole place. 


I love to help people. Some people hate it but I love it! It makes me feel good to help and I know I am doing it for him so it is even better! 
I have been having this weird feeling inside. Almost like a wall, a big block. I feel like it is cutting me off from God. It is not the same as it all use to be. I know I need him so I cry out. But I don' t know what it is. It bothers me really bad. If you could pray for me so that it will be washed away and it will all be fresh again in me! 


I really think God wants me to go out and live fully for him. To be a missionary. I am waiting for the day that I will be lifted with his wisdom and have my eyes be open to his truth and to his beauty and love. I will rise with him and I will look up to him and point and give him all the glory and none for my self. Every one will be to distracted to who I am pointing to that they will fall on there face for his grace and for there shame and give it all to him and only to him and live for him. I want to make a difference in this world and I want it to be all for him!    
I want to be known for his glory shower. I want to talk to people about God. I want to change peoples lives for good. I want to shine for him!! I want to be a candle in the night. But instead of melting I want to burn taller! So much taller but ONLY for his glory!!! 






HERE MY CRY LORD!!!! 


I want to be this verse. 
Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify the father in heaven."  Be it!!!!!!!!




                                                              I love him
                                                      And I only live for him! 













1 comment:

  1. You're light in our family Bethie! Let it shine. God will do the rest. love you Babe.

    ReplyDelete