Saturday, November 5, 2011

I am flowing in his Mighty River



I am learning alot when I am on God's river. 
It is slow. 
But I think that is for a reason. And for the season.
That God is showing me patient in what I do. 
I am learning and want to learn so much more!
But in this time I lean on God for is understanding and wisdom. 
I want to seek his truth as I flow threw his Mighty River. 
So I ask for Grace in this time of need. 


  
Just remember . . . . . Gen, 21:2
"And it came to pass at that time that Abimelech and Phichol, the commander of his army, spoke to Abraham, saying, "God [is]with you in all    that you do."



He is with you on His Mighty River, and he is guiding you on the turns. 
Stay with him always, and you will come back around to where you are suppose to be. He will lead you, because he Love’s you.
Love him it's the right thing to do. <3
 Fallow him



  His daughter,   Bethany



1 comment:

  1. I love to read your thoughts here Beth and your photos are beautiful. You are learning so much in loving Him. Keep loving Him above all things and He will always meet you and give you wisdom.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete